1. Smile, even when you do not fell at all like laughing. Psychologists have proven that mood regulation mechanisms work in both directions. That is, you not only smile when you are in a good mood, but the mood itself improves when your lips stretch out in a smile. Muscular memory and associative thinking have a very strong influence on the psyche. And even a forced and strained smile can normalize the heart rate, relieve stress and cheer you up.
2. Love - this is the most positive emotional state in which nature itself has prudently invested strength, energy and desire for life. If you have someone to give your warmth to, then you are already a happy person. Love and make loved ones happy, help and support them - and you will notice how you become more positive and joyful every day.
3. Look for the good. Do not let yourself get hung up on bad feelings, thoughts, and fears. Drive them away. Everything that can be corrected with the help of common sense and a constructive attitude should be directed in a positive direction. Often time shows that most of our problems were far-fetched and / or exaggerated. So do not let the gloom gets the best of you.
4. Be thankful. They say that happiness is when you are thankful to God, and not ask for anything else. We can also add that gratitude is not so much a matter of circumstances as it is the ability to be grateful. If you woke up in the morning in good health, if you have clothes, food and work - you are much luckier than a huge number of people. Just thank fate for this and with a pure heart go about your business to make this day and this world a better, kinder and more positive.
5. Engage in art, an interesting work or any other activity that allows you to escape from sad thoughts and completely immerse yourself in the creative process. When sublimated through art or any activity you can enjoy, sadness is transformed. It takes another shape, i.e. it assumes more life-affirming forms, is gradually melting and replaced by positive feelings and thoughts.
6. Relax mentally and physically. Allow yourself to relax - this is the physiological need of any body. The cause of depressive states and negative mood is oftentimes permanent stress and fatigue. To exclude them from your life, allow yourself to be lazy from time from time. Listen to your favorite music, read fascinating books, watch movies, ride a carousel, take a walk in the park. Anything that makes you happy. Feel a lot better and more fun.
7. Stay healthy: eat the right food, move more, do meditation. A healthy mind can only be found in a healthy body. Smile internally. And inner harmony and peace with oneself is the strongest foundation of a positive attitude towards oneself and to everything around.
All of the above can be safely used in everyday life. And finally, this is a general piece of advice to everyone: stay positive, be on he bright side, love yourself, take care of yourself and share your love with others.
We also offer psychological and life coaching consultation services online.
If you want to schedule your session, click the button below.
YOU CAN ALSO SUPPORT OUR WORK THROUGH PAYPAL