When you do something every day, it becomes a habit. In this article we shall present a list of truly powerful habits that, if you stick to them, will completely change your life.
First we create our habits, and then our habits create us.
1. Wake up early in the morning. It is a pleasure for me to get up at 5 a.m. and give myself a lot of time before work.
2. Do physical exercises. Once I set a goal - exercise 4 times a day. But in the end, more often than not, I put everything off until the other day. And then I realized that I would rather exercise once a day, but I would make it my habit.
3. Re-examine, or better yet, reevaluate your goals. Every day I try to get closer to my goals. The fact that I start my day by revising my goals suggests that during the day I understand more and more what I want to achieve. As Canadian writer Robin Sharma says, "The higher your awareness, the better choices you can make. When you make a better choice, you see better results."
4. Listen to music and read books that can motivate you, in the morning a day seems to have like endless opportunities. I motivate myself in the morning by listening to an audiobook or reading a book that can inspire me.
5. Visualize your upcoming day. I like to close my eyes for a few minutes and imagine what I would like to see happen today. Amazingly, it works very often.
6. Write a list of things to do. I often write down in my diary a list of important tasks that need to be done during the day. When I do a task, I cross it out or check a certain item. It's easy, but believe me, it's very effective.
7. Check the news headlines. It seems to me that it is very important to understand and know what is happening in society and in the world in general. At the end of the day, you must be able to support a conversation on any subject. Otherwise, sometimes you have to feel completely uninterested in the conversation.
8. Blog: I think there are many useful things about blogs. Start a blog, and it will help you develop your creativity, make new friends, and sometimes even can bring you some income.
9. Take some time to look good: the reality of life is: people around us really judge us by our appearance. I always make sure before I go out how good I look.
1. Smile. You've probably heard more than once about how important it is to smile, but as they say, "common sense is very rare. I try to always smile during the day. And believe me, it not only makes me happier, it also helps other people smile.
2. Highlight the most important thing. I try to focus on tasks that need to be completed urgently. First of all, the most important tasks must be done. Learn to set your priorities.
3. Do not make too many promises, just do it. At work, I try to do my best, paying attention to details that many people miss. Before each task, I set certain deadlines, and when possible, I try to deal with everything in advance.
4. Be active. Being active means taking the initiative and taking responsibility for what happened. Whenever I want something to happen, I ask myself this question: "What can I do to make it happen?"
5. Have a good meal. Replace fast food (chips, sweets and chocolates) with fruits, vegetables and high quality eggs and fish. This will help your brain.
6. Get closer to nature: it is a good idea to spend time outdoors for your well-being. On workdays I try to take a walk after lunch.
7. Keep in touch with your friends. I try to text my friends every day. It seems to me like a great way to keep in touch, even if we're all very busy.
8. Don't waste your money, try to save. The best way to save money is to set your daily limit.
1. Always find time for your family. It seems to me that being home most nights is very important.
2. Find time for yourself. I also think it's important to make time for yourself. To do something that I love: reading a good book, watching a favorite movie, meditation, yoga, listening to good music or go to the gym.
3. Clean up your space: A house that's full of junk and trash can create a mess in the head and cause confusing thoughts. In order to stay on top, you need to live in cleanliness.
4. Limit technology. I try to turn off my computer and TV for 30-60 minutes before going to bed so my brain can rest. When I do that, I sleep a lot calmer.
5. Review of my day. I think it's a great way to control how close I am to my goals. Have I completed all the tasks that are on my list? Did my day go the way I planned it? If not, what shall I change?
6. Tell your people that you love them. Do not assume that all members of your family already know that you love them. Personally, I say "I love you" to my wife and sons at least once a day.
7. Don't go to bed too late. The first good habit on this list (waking up early in the morning) starts with going to bed at a normal time - i.e. not late, Then a good sleep is guaranteed for you.
We also offer psychological and life coaching consultation services online.
If you want to schedule your session, click the button below.
YOU CAN ALSO SUPPORT OUR WORK THROUGH PAYPAL